Looking to join a fun, fast-paced company? Look no further! Located in the ever expanding Fort Point area of Boston, EverTrue takes pride in both being a hard-working, career focused environment and maintaining a fun, exciting work space.
EverTrue is a leading advancement software platform that supports fundraising efforts at educational institutions. Powered by institutional data and third-party insights, EverTrue provides streamlined access to donor data to help advancement offices more effectively engage constituents and maximize giving potential. Today EverTrue’s solutions are helping over 300 institutions strengthen their donor pipelines and increase giving participation.
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and dedicated person to join our team as a Customer Support Engineer. With customer experience being central to everything we do at EverTrue, we’re interested in individuals with a similar passion to build relationships in pursuit of a better world. Reporting into the Customer Operations Team, this role is both technical and relational. The ideal candidate is skilled and eager to help us grow and support our ever expanding customer base through excellent customer support.
- Provide technical support to our customers on a daily basis.
- Use your understanding of the EverTrue platform and customer needs to improve customer satisfaction.
- Actively contribute to our online customer knowledge base.
- Stay abreast of any product updates and feature releases, preparing documentation accordingly.
- Coordinate with engineering and product to escalate and prioritize high impact cases.
- Report on customer support trends, themes, and product feedback.
- Assist customers with future API integrations and data transfers.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Public API support experience
- Basic programming skills and developer support
- Ability to juggle multiple work assignments and prioritize customer requests accordingly.
- Teachable, i.e. willing and able to learn and apply new skills quickly.
- Teaching/instructional experience (in software is preferred), or desire to learn.
- Highly self-motivated and optimistic, with the ability to work independently or as a team.
- Experience in the Educational Advancement world is a major plus.
- Looking to work in a fun and engaging environment, with eagerness to grow your career at a fast-paced, evolving company.
Our fantastic employee benefits package includes:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Plans as well as pre-tax commuter and parking plans.
- Unlimited Vacation and TrueAdventure bonus to help pay for a really awesome vacation
- Stake in EverTrue
- 401k Plan with Matching
- Great culture - community service activities, annual company trip to Provincetown, happy hours and more fun!